As everyone knows Facebook is virtually in everything these days, even making it’s way into college admissions. In fact 80% of America’s top colleges are using social media as a form of recruitment. No longer is it simply the achievements you have received in high school that are looked at by colleges, but your Facebook profile is as well. Universities state that the Facebook profile is in a medium to high range of priority in evaluating a candidate for their school.
Advertising Alice in Wonderland Amy Winehouse animals Animation Argentina Art Barak Obama Barcelona Big Brother Blur Cannes Cartoons Censorship Childhood China Cover Design England España Exhibition Facebook Fairy Tales Fashion Football Foursquare Furniture Fútbol Germany Harry Potter Human Rights Ikea Illustration Infographics Inner Design Japan Kids Manners Marketing Movie Poster Movies Music Music Video Nazismus Opera Osama Bin Laden Photo Photography Photojournalism Political Correctness Politics portrait Privacy Retro Russia Short Film Skype Soccer Social Media Sony Spain Sport Star Wars Stupidity Tim Burton Twitter uk United Kingdom USA Video Vintage Violence viral marketing Youtube Zoran Lucić
Top Posts & Pages
- Hexagonall – Tim Burton Movie Posters
- Aaron Wood – Social Media Propaganda Posters
- 19 Things About Star Wars
- The Pulp Art of George Gross
- Nice Youtube Discoveries 3 – Den Andre Er Meg ( Kaizer’s Orchestra Cover)
- So long, Harry Potter
- Taxonomy of Rap Names
- Dark Fiddler – The Life and Legend of Nikolo Paganini
- Lauren Sissons – Harry Potter Illustration
- Can Facebook Affect Your College Admission?
- TBWA – SWEAT (Sex Workers Education and Advocacy Taskforce) – Human after all
- Oscar Delmar – Movie Posters
- Borja Bonaque – Animal Agency
- Josh Cochran – Illustration
- Mike Guppy – Selected
- Beck Photographs Collected in New Book
- Echo: Morrissey
- Still a little blue…
- A little bit of fan art to farewell Amy Winehouse
- Meet me in tomorrow!