As everyone knows Facebook is virtually in everything these days, even making it’s way into college admissions. In fact 80% of America’s top colleges are using social media as a form of recruitment. No longer is it simply the achievements you have received in high school that are looked at by colleges, but your Facebook profile is as well. Universities state that the Facebook profile is in a medium to high range of priority in evaluating a candidate for their school.
Advertising Alice in Wonderland Amy Winehouse animals Animation Argentina Art Barak Obama Barcelona Big Brother Blur Cannes Cartoons Censorship Childhood China Cover Design England España Exhibition Facebook Fairy Tales Fashion Football Foursquare Furniture Fútbol Germany Harry Potter Human Rights Ikea Illustration Infographics Inner Design Japan Kids Manners Marketing Movie Poster Movies Music Music Video Nazismus Opera Osama Bin Laden Photo Photography Photojournalism Political Correctness Politics portrait Privacy Retro Russia Short Film Skype Soccer Social Media Sony Spain Sport Star Wars Stupidity Tim Burton Twitter uk United Kingdom USA Video Vintage Violence viral marketing Youtube Zoran Lucić
Top Posts & Pages
- Aaron Ruell - People
- Sony Cybershot: Stories are better panoramic!
- Nike Soccer: Before Ronaldo & After Ronaldo
- El Cangrejo - L'equip petit (Margatania F.C.)
- Oscar Delmar - Movie Posters
- The Pulp Art of George Gross
- Josh Cochran - Illustration
- Mykea – Pimp your IKEA furniture!
- Barcelona / Things I like - Gaudí's Park Güell Mosaics or Trencadís (Wallpapers maybe?)